We survived the chaos of the first day without any casualties and I’d like to thank…
- The students for their smiles and laughter,
- The parents for their patience and support,
- The faculty and staff for making sure that everyone learned and stayed safe,
- Mr. and Mrs. Shaver for volunteering in the lunch room,
- Fr. Jason for inspiring our faith at Mass, and…
- Gemma for patrolling the grounds and making sure that no snacks went left unchecked!
St. Paul Panthers are the best and we are looking forward to an amazing year!
With great joy Saint Paul Parish announces that Mrs. Kemberly Markham has been chosen to be the principal at the parish school starting with the 2017/2018 school year. Mrs. Markham was recommended by the search committee and has over twenty-five years of experience in education. Before accepting the position of principal at St. Paul Parish School, Mrs. Markham served most recently as the assistant superintendent of schools in the Diocese of Gary, Indiana. She has taught in the Indiana public school system for 13 years and has also served as principal for a Catholic school for 10 years. She is known for her dedication, leadership and innovation. St. Paul Parish is blessed to have Mrs. Markham as our new principal. Please join me in welcoming her.
– Very Reverend Michael Barth