We survived the chaos of the first day without any casualties and I’d like to thank…
- The students for their smiles and laughter,
- The parents for their patience and support,
- The faculty and staff for making sure that everyone learned and stayed safe,
- Mr. and Mrs. Shaver for volunteering in the lunch room,
- Fr. Jason for inspiring our faith at Mass, and…
- Gemma for patrolling the grounds and making sure that no snacks went left unchecked!
St. Paul Panthers are the best and we are looking forward to an amazing year!