PUBLIC MASSES RESUME
The public celebration of Holy Mass has resumed. The normal Mass schedule will be followed. No reservations required.
Special safety protocols will be in effect, click here for a copy of those protocols. There is a capacity of only 62 individuals. Cohabitating family units, who do not need to observe the 6-foot social distance protocol, can be accommodated, thereby increasing the overall capacity.
Facemasks must be worn.
You must be able to attest that you have not
- had any symptoms of illness for the past 72 hours. (Cough, shortness of breath, or other respiratory symptoms),
- had a fever of 100° in the past 72 hours.,
- travelled out of the area in the last 14 days,
- And had no contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19
If you are in a vulnerable class, please do NOT come, you have a dispensation from the bishop. Therefore, if you are older than 65 or have:
- if you have any chronic or serious health condition,
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- heart conditions
- severe obesity,
- panicked feelings or disturbing anxiety about coming,
- other personal reasons
Please DO NOT come and know that you have a dispensation from coming.