Sending your children to St. Paul Catholic School is a big decision and sacrifice. Investing in St. Paul education means making a time and treasure commitment. However, it is very worthwhile.
Why St. Paul School?
- St. Paul is a small school. This provides us the opportunity to get to know all of our students and their families, and really create a sense of belonging and community.
- St. Paul offers exceptional rigor. We have high expectations for our students so that they can learn to rise to meet challenges and perform their best. We believe every child can succeed.
- St. Paul embraces faith. Our students pray daily, participate in religion class daily, attend Mass weekly, and perform service for others frequently.
- St. Paul offers continuity from as early as three years old through early teenage years. Students may become a part of St. Paul from an early age to any age through eighth grade. Our teachers work closely with one another and vertically align their units and lessons so that students don’t have gaps in their education.
- St. Paul believes and reinforces that parents are the first teachers of their children. We invite parents, grandparents, and other family members to participate in the life of the school.
2023-2024 School Registration
For the registration for the 2023-2024 school year, please call the School Office at 859-647-4070 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Registration for new families opens on Wednesday, March 1. For Preschool registration information, email Preschool Director Shelly Lemmond at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to limited funds, financial aid is available only for members of St. Paul Parish. It is available only for children in grades K-8 through FACTS Grant and Aid Financial Needs Assessment. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by 4/15/2023. There is an application fee. Apply online at https://online.factsmgt.com/ga/aid/inst/3WHJL
If you have any questions, please email Judine Hooker at email@example.com.
FACTS Management System is our parish accounting system for managing tuition whether tuition is paid in one payment, two payments or 10 monthly payments starting for the 2023-2024 school year. It is necessary for every family to enroll in the FACTS Management System. Click Here to enroll…
If you have any questions about tuition or FACTS, please contact Judine Hooker at 859-371-8051 ext. 226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.O. Box 366
Florence, Kentucky 41022
7303 Dixie Highway
Florence, Kentucky 41042