Welcome current and future families to St. Paul. I look forward to getting to know you and your student. I will learn as much from your students as they will learn from me.
- Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude in Education from Western Michigan University (2002)
- Minor in Early Childhood Education from Western Michigan University (2002)
- Master’s in Education specializing in Reading and Writing from Northern Kentucky University (2007)
- I have been teaching at St Paul since 2002.
- I grew up in Ft. Wayne, IN where I received 12 yrs. of Catholic education. I met and married my husband, David, there. We have four wonderful children, who all attended St. Paul. All went on to Catholic High School in the area. Our oldest attended Covington Latin and the other three went to St Henry District High School.